3 Things To Consider: The Miracle Of Conception In Your 30s
Step into your 30s and women are often subjected to a volley of ‘facts’ regarding conception by well-meaning people surrounding them, inadvertently increasing the stress on women who wish to enter parenthood. Whatever be the factors that make you consider conception ‘late’ in life, it is imperative to gather relevant information, even if some seem scary at the outset.
Your body and mind still undergo transformations, and risks involved are probably higher. But not when the clock strikes 12 on your 30th birthday! Studies only affirm the idea that as you age, it gets that much more difficult to get pregnant. But what is the truth? Here, we round up some of the most significant facts for you, such as follows:
- Your body
- The decrease in fertility will happen usually over the first 4 to 5 years and thereafter.
- In the case of assisted reproduction, chances are reportedly 25% to 28% for women who are under 35 and undergoing in vitro fertilisation (IVF). However, the rates drop to 6% to 8% for women undergoing the same over the age of 40. Early detection and treatment from a reliable gynaecology hospital can help.
- Your mind
- Being completely involved in your career and workplace may help you to be more emotionally ready by the time you hit your 30s.
- You have the resources to meet the demands and still be left with the energy required through this crucial phase, and also make sure you seek after-pregnancy care,which is much required for your own well-being.
- Risks involved
- 10% to 20 % women over 35 run the risk of hypertension. This is reportedly double the risk run by younger women.
- Developing gestational diabetes, too, is 2 to 3 times more likely in women over 35 than in younger women.
You Can Make Healthy Pregnancy a Possibility
Regardless of your age, your preparedness can help you through with a healthy pregnancy. Seeking professional help from established set-ups, like Cloudnine or a trusted and best OB/GYN in Bangalore when you are considering pregnancy post 30, may seem like a no-brainer. In addition, practising good lifestyle habits, learning to beat stress healthily, and following a healthy diet as a norm can help you. Caring for your body and mind while providing for specific medical care can go a long way in bettering your chances of welcoming a bonny bundle at the best baby hospital whenever you choose to!