5 Dangerous Diseases That Can Be Easily Avoided Using Ayurvedic Medicines
Ayurvedic Medicines use natural treatments to fight several diseases, without any surgeries or allopathic medicines. Here is a list of five diseases, which can be easily avoided with the help of Ayurveda.
- Kidney Disease
Our kidneys are an extremely important part of our body, which helps with all the metabolic function of our body. There are two types of Kidney failure; Chronic Kidney disease and Acute kidney disease. The chronic condition takes place slowly over a period of time, whereas the acute kidney disease happens suddenly, where a person’s kidney loses its ability to function as it is supposed to.
Therefore, when the kidney doesn’t function the way it is supposed to, one will have to go through Kidney dialysis. Kidney dialysis is an artificial way to perform the functions of the kidney, such as removal of waste, excess fluids, etc.
However, with the help of Ayurveda, one can easily avoid the regular dialysis and permanently cure the disease.
- A patient suffering from Kidney disease must switch to a healthier lifestyle.
- You must avoid packaged food because it contains high levels of sodium, which leads to blood pressure.
- You must consume small amounts of protein-rich food as it makes digestion easier.
- You must avoid fried and oily food.
- You must stop consuming alcohol and caffeine.
- Your doctor will prescribe herbal medications and other remedies, which must be done regularly.
- Guillain Barre Syndrome
This is a very rare disease in which your body’s immune system starts attacking your nerves. A sensation that resembles tingling and weakness are the first symptoms of this disease. This disorder can also be caused by an infection. This syndrome is a medical emergency and the patient who is suffering from the same will have to be hospitalized.
There is no complete cure for this disease, however, with the help of Ayurveda, one can keep it under control.
- The patient must consume a diet which is rich in minerals, omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin A, C, E, and B complex.
- Beans, legumes, fish and lean meat must be included in your diet regularly.
- Citrus fruits must be consumed regularly.
- Cinnamon is excellent for autoimmune diseases.
- Turmeric has immune boosting properties. Hence, consuming it will be beneficial.
- You must follow the routine your Ayurvedic practitioner prescribes to help you better.
- Diabetic Neuropathy
Diabetic neuropathy is a condition in which the peripheral nerves of the body get damaged due to diabetes. This is caused by an unhealthy lifestyle, improper metabolism, genetics, Neurovascular factors, and age.
With the help of Ayurveda, this disease can be prevented. You can consult an Ayurvedic Practitioner for a correct treatment. Using essential oils, herbal supplements, exercises, and a balanced diet, this disease can be cured.
Cancer is an extremely complicated disease, which can also cause death. However, with the help of Ayurveda, one can overcome this disease. The practitioners use holistic treatment methods, such as panchakarma, rasayana, etc., to lower the suffering. This treatment can also be taken along with the chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
- Respiratory Disease
Ayurveda provides treatments for all the severe respiratory problems such as Asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, and pneumonia. The Ayurvedic practitioner will give the patients herbal medications to get rid of these problems.