BPM Pharmacy Software As A Way To Address All Industry Challenges
The Life Science industry today has been pulled in an enormous financial risk owing to the fact that the local, Federal, and International regulatory authorities like HIPAA or FCPA are always increasing the compliance pressure on the pharmaceutical sector leaving retail pharmacies nearly bankrupt or behind the competition. From the other hand, non-compliance with the legacy mandates is fraught with severe penalties up to criminal sanctions. Apart from this complex challenge, modern healthcare sector faces many other problems that can badly affect the bottom line of a business:
- Lack of visibility and standardization of the key business operations;
- Absence of flexibility in business processes;
- Extremely competitive market landscape along with a difficulty in differentiation from the competitors;
- Tech-savvy customers expecting excellent service across all communication channels;
- Poor document and contract arrangement.
To address these issues and earn customers’ trust and loyalty, drug manufacturers and providers apply to intelligent BPM pharmacy software, a subscription or on-premise program that can promote business agility, thus, enabling for a company’s prosperity.
Key benefits of a good BPM pharmacy software
Designed specifically for the needs of a pharmaceutical sector, modern pharmaceutical BPM solutions like bpm’online (https://www.bpmonline.com/pharma) help hospitals, medical centers, and independent pharmacies manage critical business processes, orchestrate marketing campaigns, and improve customer service. Actually, when chosen properly, pharmacy BPM software backed by a set of powerful tools can drive a plethora of other benefits, the main of which are:
- Optimization of routine business procedures
- Automation of document approvals
- Standardization of transactions
- Elimination of manual efforts and paperwork
- The reduction of cost associated with compliance adherence
- Quicker response to changes in the market
- Consistent participant collaboration
- A holistic view of customers, data, tasks, and processes across an enterprise, divisions, and affiliates
- Enhanced Research and Development projects management
- Increased staff productivity
- Improved availability of information and smart role-based access permissions
- Comprehensive document flow management with an audit trail and compliance log
- Operational costs reduction through the workflow automation and better process visualization
- Shorter time to the market and minimization of risks and errors
- Better clinical trials tracking owing to powerful BAM capabilities of BPM pharmacy platforms
Highlights of the best BPM pharmacy software
Business process management for pharmacy helps healthcare providers improve the efficiency and accountability of critical business processes and reduce the racking costs of research & development, sales, marketing, and service. Such as the process-driven CRM bpm’online helps create, implement, and monitor efficient processes across customers, employees, and supply chain while delivering metrics to evaluate individual and overall performance and identify process inefficiencies and lapses. For this, pharmaceutical BPM software incorporates the following features:
A web-based process engine with a drag-n-drop interface allows for designing graphical charts of the to-be processes. Advanced BPM pharmacy products feature a user wizard for effortless process modeling and quick running. Preconfigured elements help determine and edit the sequence of tasks (activities) that must be accomplished to produce a specific product/service.
By utilizing this engine, participants can link documents and other files for each process stage for auto-generation and approval. Also, it is possible to define compliance rules, business logic, and key performance metrics for every process instance that will be tracked in the real-time enabling for proactive management decisions.
Business activity monitoring
The BAM capabilities of pharmaceutical BPM software allow users generate custom reports and dashboards on the performance of processes and their owners. The solution provides an ability to track the progress of ongoing activities and events and report on KPIs determined for every process in a form of easy-to-read custom dashboards and stats what contributes to accurate data-driven decisions.
Customer relationship management
BPM for pharmaceutical companies provides solid CRM functionality to keep an eye on customers’ buying behavior and act upon their interests and demands. The CRM module allows for creating detailed customer profiles with a complete history of interactions, transactions, and cases. Modern BPM pharmacy solutions can easily integrate with a website and popular social media to ensure automatic enrichment of customer information. A CRM database enables for intelligent contact search and segmentation according to multiple attributes like profitability, location, gender, etc. promoting the development of target marketing campaigns.
Project management tools inbuilt into pharma BPM systems help design and manage various projects and campaigns, set project deadlines and budget, delegate tasks to their owners, determine the workload for every individual, schedule events and to-do lists. Reminders and notifications ensure a project does not overrun its designed parameters. Dashboards and reports will assess the project performance against the established plan.
BPM pharmacy solutions can significantly help in managing sales by providing tools to:
- Unify, maintain, and track the product catalog with a detailed description, expiry dates, and prices,
- plan, coordinate and control advertising and drug promotion activities,
- organize marketing research and distribution channels.
Actually, features and capabilities of a good BPM platform for the pharmaceutical sector do not stop at this point. Learn more about business process management and its functionality at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bpm’online_CRM.
BPM in Pharmacy: Take Advantage of Integrated Industry Specific Processes
BPM software for successful business
What Does BPM Stand for And How to Make the Most Out of the Chosen Solution?
BPM for great success of a financial services company