Branded Version Of Norethisterone Tablets Used To Delay Periods
The reproductive cycle of a woman is maintained by the virtue of four hormones: Estrogen, Progesterone, Luteinizing hormone (LH) and Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). Of them, progesterone is the main supervisor of the structural integrity of uterus. It is also known as the ‘pregnancy hormone’ since its levels are constantly high during pregnancy, so as to maintain a strong uterus for the fetal viability.
Norethisterone is a synthetic copy of progesterone hormone, which is available in the market under the brand name of Utovlan. When periods are about to begin, levels of this hormone in the blood start decreasing. Hence, it is understood that as long as progesterone remains in high amounts in blood, menstrual bleeding cannot occur.
It is recommended to start norethisterone three days before your periods are expected to occur. Menstrual bleeding shall commence two to three days after the pill has been stopped. The delay persists for up to 17 to 20 days on an average.
Utovlan provides an artificial means of maintaining adequate levels of progesterone in blood, so that periods can be delayed for a certain amount of time. Although it is quite an unhealthy thing to do, but Utovlan formulation comes with less undesirable effects, that is, if used on an occasional basis.
This prescription-pill must be used under special guidance. An advice from your health care provider is extremely necessary as not everyone is fit for the use of this medication.
If you have any of the following conditions, Utovlan shall be contraindicated for you:
- Blood disorders especially those related to coagulation (particularly DVT) strongly contraindicate Utovlan use. In some cases, it may be contraindicated even if you have a positive family history of such a disorder, despite of the fact that you are free from the disease
- Any heart ailment such as ischemia or angina
- If you have an incompatible liver, Utovlan must not be used
- Norethisterone should not be used during pregnancy
- If you have got any skin condition due to which you experience generalized itching, popping blisters and rashes, you should not go for Utovlan
- Utovlan should not be used by anyone who has had abnormal vaginal bleeding (other than periods)
Hence, we advise you to consult an expert before going for any hormonal therapy.
You can buy Utovlan from UK easily via any reliable web source. You shall be required to fill in an online consultation form before placing your order.