Top 7 Questions That Your Recruiter May Ask You!
We all know that a physician’s interview is totally different from the interviews related to other professions. In fact, an interviewer will not only check your technical skills, but also your patience levels. These interviewers will also try to understand how good you are in getting connected with your patients especially when there in an emergency. Besides, finding a satisfactory job is not so easy.
Preparing yourself for the interview alone is not sufficient to see yourself in a good organization. You should find a good consultancy in your location who can offer you best guidance in your every step to achieve your dream career. Remember, there are a lot of consultancies, which are assisting the candidates who are looking for family practitioner jobs. All you have to do is forward your resume online to them and they will get in touch with you and help you to make your career bright.
Frequently asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions by top recruiters who hire physicians. Do check them to be ready for interview from your end.
- “Explain about yourself “is one common question that most of the recruiters ask in the interviews. When a recruiter shoots this question to you, make sure that you tell your basic information, interest, family background and your traits in detail.
- “Why do you want to be a physician?” is the other question which a recruiter may ask you in the interview. Remember, a recruiter always expects a straight forward answer from you and they look for someone who has that passion to help patients by providing excellent medical care.
- “How are you going to handle pressure at work?” is a question that you should answer very carefully. Make them understand how you are going to handle pressure at work with your brilliance. Recruiters usually expect impressive answers from you. Think smart and give your best at the interview.
- “Describe your skills and experience” is another question, which you can expect in your interviews. Tell about your skills and experience in detail to your recruiter without rushing up. Also, tell about your training and how you started your career as a physician in detail.
- “What is your greatest strength?” is another interesting question that your recruiter may ask you. This is one question where you can impress your recruiter. Remember that, your answer should always be unique and interesting.
- “Why should we hire you?” is a very common question that most of the recruiters ask in general during interview. You should always answer this question by giving as many examples as possible. Try to explain what makes you different from others and share your traits.
- When a recruiter asks you “What is your greatest weakness?” you should answer it in a very smart way. Tell about your weaknesses and how did you overcome them by sharing your experiences with them.
Consult a good recruitment consultancy in your location today to make your dream come true!